2013 Holiday Gift Guide
It’s that time of year, when we spend hours trying to find the perfect gift for our loved ones, something that shows them how much we care for them, that shows we get their personality and style, but also shows just a little bit of us in the giving. A well-thought-out present shows the receiver that we care. Then again, there are the times when realize we forgot to get a present for the hostess or (gasp) mother in law. Read on, we have gift solutions for everyone on your list from bestie to hard-to-shop-for dad.
1. Welcome your guests, and set your table, before your rush of guests arrive. Add color and a touch of festivity to your table with a flower arrangement. $595.
2. Start giggling now. Don’t leave the pup out this holiday season, share some laughs with these colorful antlers! Doesn’t he sort of remind you of the dog in The Grinch? $35.
3. Not sure how to bring sparkle to your party? Glam up your space with these glittery gold trees that add instant sparkle to your home for the holidays this year. Small, $49; large, $75.
4. Delicious aromas waft from Mariposa candles and fill rooms with a cheery holiday scent. Perfect for the hostess or little sister’s new apartment. $60.
5. Jewelry brightens anyone’s, and everyone’s day. These stone necklaces completely update your outfit and can even dress up a simple tee! Simple, stunning and elegant. It’s hard to pick a favorite. Starting at $119.
6. This is one of those gifts that is too hard to give away. William Yeoward is a generous gift or, even better, could be used to dress up your holiday table. From pitchers to stemwear, William Yeoward’s lightness brightens the holiday table.
7. Need extra light when wrapping (or opening) all those gifts? Check out these new lamps we just got in. Clean lines, fun geometry and almost a centerpiece unto themselves.
8. Institute holiday game night with good old fashion games. Wile away the longest days of the year games and good company? Prices start at $105. Family time? Priceless.
9. Need some pattern and pop in your life? You’re in luck with our new upholstery with color and design! Winter whites in these patterns bring a whole new dimension to cold, dark nights. Featured here, Ferguson Copeland, $2785.
10. Little luxuries like L’Occitane are what make the holidays so special. Heavenly scents and moisturizing lets you bid adieu to dry winter skin. Prices start at $10.
11. Time for stocking stuffers! We have all the fun and useful goodies to make Santa’s job a little easier. Mariposa Napkin Holders add weight to any table. $45.
12. Tuckered out from all this shopping? Give yourself the fabulous gift of sleep with a new bed. Peace and serenity are a necessity during the holiday chaos. Close door, dream deeply. $3649.
13. Treat your guests to a Colorado souvenir to take home to remember what an amazing holiday they had with you this year! Kitschy and colorful, these will quickly become a household favorite. $10 from Cat Studio.
14. After a busy day outside, cuddle up with one of these cozy throws and a cup of hot cocoa. Prices vary.
15. Does your tree need some sparkle? We have ornaments and trimmings that will make your tree glow, and guests ahhh. Prices starting at $15.
16. Have you been exceptionally naughty this year? Do you need somewhere for Santa to leave your coal? We have a selection of fun, festive stockings that will do the trick. Prices starting at $70.
17. One of our most popular gifts is back for the holidays: the Corkcicle. Keep your wine chilled to the perfect temperature all night. And, j when you thought it didn’t get any better, new this year we have the aerating Corkcicle. Regular Corkcicle, $25; Aerating Corkcicle $50.
18. After a night of merry-making, you’ll need a place to lay your weary head—why not make it a stunning pillow in bold colors and luxurious faux fur. $219 to $275.
19. With our line of disposable placemats and napkins, clean up will be a breeze, and these will add a touch of je ne sais quoi to your holiday table. $28 to $50.
20. These reed diffusers do double duty as an accent piece and adding scent-sational aromas to your rooms. $99.
21. If you’ve had a bear of a day (pun intended), cuddle up with one of these sweet things. Not just for kids, it is darn near impossible to resist these adorable bears. $49 to $75.
22. Add whimsy to your side or dinner table with plates and platters that range from clever sayings to bold bursts of color. You won’t want to hide these special trays away in the china cabinet. $45 to $69.